Exhibitor’s Days: FRIDAY & SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7 & 8, 2016
Information for Exhibitors:
Once again, we are proud to offer one of the most affordable conference exhibiting rates in the country. We invite you to a welcoming conference in the most beautiful of settings!
• Our exhibit space is on the stage and in the lobby of CETA Central (El Portal Theatre), the central meeting place of our conference. You are in the theatre–the best place for any theatre exhibitor to be!
• Approximately 100 -120 attendees, K – University, with heavy attendance from secondary ed.
• Flexible exhibitor set up– Arrive on Friday afternoon and set up between 4:00 and 7:00 pm for the official conference opening at 7:30 pm.
• A special Exhibitor’s Reception and dedicated exhibition time from 8:00 – 10:00 pm.
• You are invited to the CETA Welcome Dinner and Awards reception.
• The opportunity to provide a prize for our Exhibitor’s Drawing, which will take place Saturday evening.
• Prize drawing “passports” to insure traffic to your table.
• Promotion on our website and in our CETA E-News. A pre-conference email will be sent to all registered attendees to invite them to your website prior to arrival.
• Opportunities to sponsor cocktails or coffee breaks. Email us for info!
• Opportunities to advertise or place materials in our conference binder. Email us for more info!
• If you cannot attend, you can ship materials (non-returnable) to the theatre and we will set up your table for you.
• You are not required to register for the full conference, but are invited to join us if you choose.
• For pricing information, see the registration form.